Statement of Faith
- The one true God exists eternally in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, that He was conceived and born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and offered himself as a penal, substitutionary sacrifice for sinners.
- By the blood of His cross He obtained for us eternal redemption, the forgiveness of sins, and life everlasting.
- He was raised bodily on the third day and ascended to the right hand of the Father, there to make intercession for the saints.
- The Holy Communion was established on the night Jesus was betrayed, in remembrance of His death on the Cross for us. The bread is the emblem of His body given for us; the cup is the emblem of the New Covenant made in His blood that was poured out for the forgiveness of our sin.
- The church is God's primary instrument through which He is fulfilling His redemptive purposes in the earth.
To take hold of our spiritual inheritance as sons and daughters made whole in Him through cultivating a vibrant, abiding relationship in Jesus (John 15:4)
To disciple and equip believers to be whole-hearted, passionate followers of Jesus
Authority & Power
To raise -up mature sons and daughters to release God's demonstrative power and authority in serving through unity
To advance the Gospel in preparation for the Second Coming of Christ
(This is the Church's abbreviated Statement of Faith)